I am happy to say that I will be speaking at SharePoint Summit Toronto on Tuesday May 27th, 2014 from 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM.
My session details are as follows:
Real World tips and tools to build your SharePoint 2013 Records Management System
This session will bust the myth that SharePoint is not a good platform and robust enough to build out your SharePoint 2013 Records Management System. Noorez Khamis [Microsoft SharePoint Server MVP] will delve into demos and real world examples of how to start the build out of your SharePoint 2013 Records Management system from scratch. It will talk to many of the built in and add-on features that will help ease your deployment while showing you how your system can scale to an Enterprise Records Management system.
About SharePoint Summit Toronto
Built around the theme of Discover, Innovate, Build, the conference’s 2014 edition will zero in on new developments and improvements in the latest version of SharePoint. The conference will be especially content-rich for every user, from beginners to Super Users. Our program of presentations and workshops will be stronger than ever. Some of the reasons to come include:
- Advanced training sessions covering improvements in the latest version of SharePoint
- Meet-the-experts roundtables focused on organizations’ current concerns
- Keynote speaker and SharePoint MVP Ruven Gotz
- More than 60 speakers, including some of the industry’s best-known SharePoint influencers and MVPs
- Case study workshops to share experience-based SharePoint expertise
- The Second edition of the SharePoint Excellence Gala
- Registration fees reduced by 20%
Hope to see you there!