For those that missed the SharePoint Conference in Vegas last year and want to learn about the new SharePoint 2013 release, come to SharePoint Summit 2013 – Toronto!
SharePoint Summit 2013 is a unique training opportunity for your SharePoint team to help you and your people to develop more effective strategies for your company, learn from recognized professionals and greatly improve your expertise with the SharePoint platform. Benefits for your organization include:
– Learning about the SharePoint 2013 platform and its new features
– Understanding the power and potential of SharePoint
– Discovering and exploring the options for deploying SharePoint in the Cloud
– Improving your understanding of information architecture
– Understanding key SharePoint modules and how they can support solving your business problems
– Cases studies of companies that have implemented SharePoint solutions
– Discovering the best development approaches when dealing with SharePoint
– And much more!
My session will be on: “ An Introduction to Records Management in SharePoint 2013”
This session will focus on enterprise content management and records management features in SharePoint 2013. It will tie together various capabilities built into SharePoint 2013 such as record declaration, managed metadata, document IDs, content organizer, content hub, policies and e-discovery in order to support your enterprise records management initiatives. It will also talk to many of the changes in ECM and records management from SharePoint 2010.